Bpm’online is a cloud-based software that helps automate the marketing, sales and service efforts. Bpm’online products are designed to navigate users through the most effective actions that are necessary in communication with customers and building the most effective processes with the purpose of boosting sales and loyalty.
- Bmp’online has drag and drop tools that are aimed at making customization of the processes easier.
- It works with Google Calendar, MS Outlook, MS Word and some other tools.
- With the system one can forecast sales more accurately.
- It shows the whole information about the customer which helps to manage every stage of the customer interactions.
- Bpm’online offers best practice processes so that companies are able to use the Crm program adoption and bring relevant knowledge to their work.
- The system includes a set of project management tools for managing internal and external projects.
- There might be a need for some additional training if the implementation process requires deep customization or integrations of additional third party apps.
Microsoft Dynamics. Crm program
This customer relationship management software solution is created by Microsoft Corporation. It is mainly concentrated on Marketing, Sales and Service sectors. Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers the following features: sales force automation, marketing automation and planning, social listening and engagement, as well as customer service and analytics.
- Crm program works flawlessly with Office365, SharePoint, Cortana Analytics and other Microsoft products.
- The user interface is very easy to use. It offers an option to create scripts allowing customers to navigate through the information easily.
- Features of internal auditing allow users to track data in details.
- There is no social media support.
- The level of third party apps support is not sufficient.
- High level of performance of apps other thank Microsoft products, is not guaranteed.
- It is costly.
- There is no documentation related to the mobile implementation process.
Is a customizable Crm program which helps users gather information and activity in one place. It also provides more insight into the external and internal processes with dashboards and reports.
- Requires little time to be deployed.
- Has a great number of partners worldwide.
- Is a complete CRM package.
- Is open for integrations based on specific business needs.
- Is very expensive.
- Has a lot of limits for each information product
- With NoSQL on the backend data-analysis capabilities are not clear enough.
- Might be too complicated for small businesses.
- Report generation feature is not user-friendly enough
Is a popular CRM solution with a crisp interface which helps users to focus only on most critical items. Base CRM helps users to capture, organize and properly track leads by means of funneling them to Base from a website or a spreadsheet.
- Clear user interface
- Integration with third party apps
- A good level of overall performance
- Excellent report collection
- Does not provide an option to customize the main display of the lead view.
- No social integration.
- Lacks inline editing
- Notes storing process requires too many steps.